This little gem is getting noticed. It really works great! I keep a bottle in my purse, and on every toilet here at the mansion. Great for the office too! Travel? Don’t leave home without this bottle.
Be sure to read my original post if you don’t know what this little bottle can do for you. Basically, it contains the “poop odors” in the toilet bowl and not smelling up the area.
You can easily make your own using Spark Naturals essential oils. You can also buy the glass bottle from Spark Naturals. And, better yet, you get 10% off your total order of essential oils and supplies by using code flamingo91 at checkout!
eSpray da Toilet (poop spray)
Air freshener to use in the toilet BEFORE you sit down for business.
- 10 drops of Lemongrass essential oil
- 10 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- 2 ounces of water
- 1 teaspoon rubbing alcohol or vodka (keeps the oils from separating in the water)
- 2 oz dark spray bottle
(Double the essential oils if you feel you need extra strength, but the above is sufficient to do the job!)
- Add the alcohol to the bottle, then add the 10 drops each of essential oils (20 drops each if you feel you need EXTRA STRENGTH), then fill remainder of bottle with water, and shake to mix.
- How to use: BEFORE “nature calls” shake the bottle then spritz the eSpray daToliet into the toilet bowl. Approximately 2-4 spritzes should do it. Then do your “business”. The oils will disperse over the water creating a vapor barrier and trapping any offensive odors!
You can play around with different essential oils for another scent. It’s the spreading of the oil over the water that retains the stink. That’s it folks!