Skip to content
- Detox Tea to Start Your Morning - Last year I started drinking green tea in the morning instead of coffee. This took some getting used to, but now
- Texican Chili and Cornbread - The temperatures have dropped in Florida. Love the change as we’ve had a very hot, humid summer. It was 39 degrees
- Blueberry and Wild Rice Salad - A great summertime recipe that is all good food. This dish has a light citrus dressing which pairs perfectly with the
- Jane’s Blueberry Pie! - I decided to bake a blueberry pie for July 4th. This is my mom’s recipe which she got from a 1942
- Chocolate for your Valentine (make your own) - Are you thinking of making your own Valentines Treats? Want to share your favorite recipes that have Essential Oils in them?
- Rigatoni Torte with Fall Vegetables! - Dinner tonight? Hmmm. It was a Sunday afternoon and I thought what do I prepare for dinner tonight. Always nice
- Peach Brandy Pound Cakes for Christmas - It’s Peach Brandy Pound Cake baking day at the Wade home. This cake is one of my favorite which I bake